Guarantee your visit to America’s first Cat Cafe & Adoption Center. For a $10 (non-refundable) donation, you can schedule your hour-long visit in our Cat Zone for socialization time with our adoptable cats. Otherwise, we welcome walk-ins at no charge, but can’t guarantee immediate entry, depending on Cat Zone capacity.
- If dates are greyed out, that means the Cat Zone is at capacity and there are no available reservations.
- Each member of your party will need a reservation to guarantee entry into the Cat Zone (just click “change” on “number of guests?” to the appropriate number).
- We require one adult per every two children ages 12 and under.
- Cats may act unpredictably, especially in response to sudden noise or movement, so please keep this in mind when visiting, and especially with young children.
- For individuals with reservations, we recommend arriving 10 - 15 minutes before your booking. Customers risk losing their reserved Cat Zone booking to walk-ins if they’re more than 15 minutes late.
If you’re interested in adoption, drop us a line at [email protected]! We’d love to schedule a visit to the cafe to meet our cats when we’re closed, or you could check out our available cats in our foster program too. If you make a reservation through this system, and then adopt, you’ll have the option to apply the $10 reservation donation toward the adoption fee as well!